Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: The Morning Coffee.........

  1. #21
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin folks.
    One day closer to Friday.

    I finished reading "Age of Conan - Legend of Kern: Blood of Wolves" the other day. Pretty good read if anyone's interested in that stuff.

    Oh, and I first bought something from a liquor store (they're all government run here) when I was 15.
    And wearing my baseball uniform. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I thought Canucks nursed their babies on beer bottles...? Or was that just Peeker's mom? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...I thought Canucks nursed their babies on beer bottles...? Or was that just Peeker's mom? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think she used Everclear or some kind of grain alcohol (which is, by the way, something that does not make a good shooter).

  4. #24
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' All!

    Why are GD and MM4 nude, and who're the ladies?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] where's my hot and sexy nurse??

  6. #26
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DARTH TIFFY:
    HEY [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] where's my hot and sexy nurse??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">** sucks in gut **


    Hey bay-ba........


    ** passes out from lack of oxygen **


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DARTH TIFFY:
    HEY [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] where's my hot and sexy nurse??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How aboot cold and Canadian?
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member RipperBendix's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    1,490
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    well, I'm out for a while. Gonna see if I can find something to eat and/or ravish.

    see ya around!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DARTH TIFFY:
    HEY [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] where's my hot and sexy nurse??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*ding dong*

    Yes? Oh, you're here for Tif? Right this way!

    male nurse

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BTW-weird stuff I found whilst looking for Tif's male nurse...

    P30

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •